Lip Injections in Jupiter and Port St Lucie, FL
What are Lip Injections?
If you visit a plastic surgeon to discuss lip augmentation you may learn about silicone lip implants. These gel-filled packets are inserted through incisions into your upper and lower lips. You recover for a few weeks while enduring swelling, tenderness, bruising and discomfort. Why put yourself through this when you can enhance your lips in less than an hour without any type of surgery? Dr. Barrett recommends lip injections as an alternative for lip augmentation surgery.
What are the Benefits of Lip Injections?
- Superior results compared to silicone implants
- Improvements are as subtle or dramatic as you desire
- No downtime
- No painful recovery
- Exceptional results
What Can Be Treated with Lip Injections?
- Thin lips
- Poor definition of the lip outline
- Vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
What Should I Expect from Lip Injections?
Dr. Barrett uses dermal fillers and injectables for our lip injections.
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC contains hyaluronic acid to add volume and give your lips a moist, supple appearance
- Juvéderm® Volbella is specifically formulated for lip enhancement with superior natural results
- Botox® for lines, enhancing the upper lip and improving the corners of the mouth
- Restylane® Silk for silky, smooth lips and wrinkle reduction
How Much Do Lip Injections Cost in Jupiter, FL?
Dr. Barrett helps you choose the products that are best for your lip injections. Once you decide, we can discuss the cost, as well as our payment options of cash, check, credit card and CareCredit® financing.
Forget silicone implants for lip augmentation. Now you can have full lips that look and feel natural. Board-certified MD, Dr. Valerie Barrett, performs all of our lip injection treatments for men and women in Jupiter, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Tequesta, Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding areas of Florida. Learn more today! Contact us to schedule your complimentary personal consultation with Dr. Barrett.